This impressive residence is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is positioned on a spacious 2,335 sqm (approx.) block that offers a quality lifestyle with its uninterrupted breathtaking bush views and impressive backyard with salt water infinity pool.
As you walk into this home you are greeted with the abundance of light, space and warmth, along with the view and privacy that this home has to offer.
This unique home is over three levels of living from the entry level of the home which features a home office, four good size bedrooms, two of which have ensuites and a second study.
The large balcony off the living area is ideal for entertaining all year round, the gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ceasarstone bench tops and plenty of bench space.
- Four Bedrooms (two with ensuites)
- Master bedroom also has its own balcony
- Two studies (one could be converted in a 5th bedroom
- Large patio flowing from lounge room
- Large modern kitchen with ceasarstone bench tops
- Loads of bench space in the kitchen
- Modern stainless-steel appliances and bottle gas cooktop
- Master bathroom with spa
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning throughout the home
- Lower level of the home is double brick.
- Double garage with internal access with remotes
- Attic space in the garage
- Separate workshop and under house storage
- Salt water infinity pool
- Gas bayonets installed for heater and BBQ
- Large water tank
- NBN ready and cat 6 cables installed
- Foxtel connected
Land size approx. 2334 sqm
Internal size approx. 288 sqm
Council Rates approx. $481 per quarter
Water Rates approx. $264 per quarter
Open house will be on Saturday 11am - 12pm or by private appointment
Please ensure that you are wearing a face mask during the inspection.