Nestled in a sought after complex only moments walk to the banks of the tranquil Georges river this immaculate townhome screams value. Nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Warm and inviting hardwood floors, ducted air conditioning, and combustion heater for all-year-round comfort. High space giving ceilings with exposed beams for added open plan living.
- Bright and spacious 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Carpet and ceiling fans upstairs, Romeo balcony of the main bedroom
- Roomy main bathroom with downstairs powder room.
- Split level open plan living with hardwood floors downstairs.
- Hostess kitchen with tiled flooring and adjacent dining area.
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen.
- Extra storage, including garage mezzanine storage.
- Covered patio, Barbeque entertaining area.
- Sundeck with private and fun spa bath.
- Sunny private rear courtyard for the gardeners.
- Combustion heater for cosey winters.
- Ducted air conditioning to escape those killer summers.
- Single garage and second car space plus extra visitor parking.
Perfect start for first home buyers, an excellent addition to any investment portfolio with easy access to public transport, Padstow train station 3-minute drive, 5 minutes by bus or less than 20-minute walk. Choice of quality schools, shopping centers, and easy access to the M5 to take you to the City in about 28 minutes. This opportunity won't be on the market for long so be sure to inspect this Saturday.